We were fortunate enough to be able to go to Lake Powell ( for the very first time) with Bonnie and Aaron, and play on their house and speed boats. It was so wonderful and so beautiful. We absolutely loved it. I made the kids even sleep in their life jackets! My kids have never been on a boat in their lives- yet took to it in seconds. It was amazing to watch them jump off a moving boat into the wake. Thank you Bonnie and Aaron for a wonderful time!
10 June, 2008
Lake Powell Adventure
We were fortunate enough to be able to go to Lake Powell ( for the very first time) with Bonnie and Aaron, and play on their house and speed boats. It was so wonderful and so beautiful. We absolutely loved it. I made the kids even sleep in their life jackets! My kids have never been on a boat in their lives- yet took to it in seconds. It was amazing to watch them jump off a moving boat into the wake. Thank you Bonnie and Aaron for a wonderful time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like a fun trip!!
I love Lake Powell. Looks like fun!
Looks like you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing the pics. I can't believe that your kids are so big! Too bad I keep missing the Wood Reunion and never can see them. Too bad I will miss it again this month, maybe next year! Good luck with the transition time since you have said goodbye to your longtime love.
I just love Lake Powell!! But I've never been there on a house boat! So fun!!
We had soooooo much fun with you guys! We'll do it again sometime. Thanks for coming!!!
Hmmm, a certain song comes to mind when I see these Lake Powell pictures. It's 'Hey Jealousy' (by the Gin Blossoms). I'm not usually the jealous type, but holy cow! Who wouldn't be??? kelli
Post a Comment