
Kira is a fish! She swam all DAY long! her favorite place would be under the water! She even started leaping into the deep end! Her first year without being flipped over in Cardiac Canyon is quite a milestone too! Jordan did not have a boy in site to play with- but would that stop him?! He ran through the water slides for hours all alone! Everyone once in a while he would swim through the lazy river to tell Dave and I he had just reapplied sunscreen, or flattened my Aunt Julia's hair with water. Nicole has finished teaching herself how to swim and was found doing flips off the side of the pool with her friend Chloe. How is that for proof? Dave and I swam through the lazy river for 2 day straight- cool relaxed and wet! Dave did squirt any woman who seemed to think she was too glamorous to get her hair wet at a water park- then hid his water gun in the water as she looked around furiously.
We used to meet at a park once a year- bringing a dish and having a pot luck dinner once a year with the Robison side of my family. I remember vaguely sitting under a slide with Jessica and Chelsea- but really nothing very ground breaking. 15 years ago- a wise wise relative- decided that we would all meet at Cherry Hill Camp ground, camp together, swim together, eat together, and spend lots and lots of time laughing together. NOW- out of my Grandpa's family: him and all his kids come, and Aunt Beth and all her kids come. Lee's kids come for a few moment, and maybe a few of Dale's and Reed's make appearances. Beth and Grandpa's families are so close now- with the others not so much. I sit and talk to my mom's cousins, my 2 cousins, and great Aunts for hours every year. We send cards and emails. I feel so Blessed to have an enormous family that I truly really know. Now Our 15th Robison reunion is over... and again had SO MUCH FUN- I never thought to stop pull out a camera and snap a few. Maybe next year!
3 comments:
sounds like fun! I have never been!
I like that place. It is a lot of fun!
Cherry Hill makes me even more homesick. :) I have been wanting to swim there again for a long time, maybe if I don't come home in the winter it will work out. :) Have fun at the Wood reunion this weekend. Say hi to everyone for us.
Post a Comment