08 May, 2008

Words of intrigue.

Slobber is one of my Dad's favorite words. Say it out loud. You ALMOST actually slobber when you say it. Every time I hear it, say it, or see it, I think of him.

Sp-lunk is one of Dave's favorite words. He thinks its a funny word. He also likes Multi-threaded core. (ok...2 words) Those words because it makes on-line gaming have no lag issues.

I am SURE my children's favorite word is Mom. The scream it from dawn to dusk.

Bauer's favorite word is car. I can say the word car, he wags hit tail and runs down the stairs. His least favorite word is garage. If anyone in the house says that- he hides...because he knows he will not be getting in the car.

As a kid my favorite word was Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. I liked it because I could actually say it correctly. (it happens to be the unofficial state fish of Hawaii.)Cheese is probably my favorite word now. I love cheese. Havarti is my favorite that I have had thus far. I am always up for trying new kinds. There is just a cheese store on Foothill Blvd. I would love to go there again and try something new. If you are a mild cheddar kind of person- Please. For the love of cheese, Please, expand your horizons. cheese!!!
Also- cheese has a double meaning :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI- in Hawaiian you say every single sound. HU MU NU KU A PU A A
:D

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

wow, I learned something new today(humu...what?) And I'm with yu on the cheese thing. I always hated cheese when I was a kid. Now I know it's because my mom only bought mild cheddar! Now that we get the good stuff, I'm a definite cheese lover. kelli

Tooele Brezoff said...

Bryan is a major Cheese freak! We should have a cheese night when we watch battle star!
My best friend hates the word Moist so I just have to say it to make her gag!

Alienfloyd said...

I like the phrase multifocalleukoencephalopathy.

Tillamook Extra sharp is like candy

Ruth Swaner said...

Tillamook...I'm finally convinced that it is great. More please......

Tooele Brezoff said...

We should have a cheese party! it would be cheezy hahaha

happy mom said...

It's a fish with a pig like nose! I remember the song, I learned it in 4th grade and I have also really enjoyed this fish as well.