23 May, 2008

I love technology

i writing this on my itouch at The Cure concert. Got to love technology. Free wireless for the win. In case you were wondering why we didn't mention this Sooner.... we got tickets last minute from a coworker who got sick. Yay for getting sick!!! I mean sorry... Troy.


*Edit
It was their best by FAR!!! Besides the usual Cure goodness... 10:15!?! Killing an Arab !!! Seriously... wow. -G

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Oh MAN we were there TOOO!! Where were you guys at? Did you stay till it was over? You just need to have your wife give me a call!!
I just finished my post about it! haha

BigWaveDave said...

We were at the kiddie table (the floor) near the back. in the middle. we were going to call you guys and see if you wanted to go to dinner before but we each thought the other person was going to call. When I saw you guys driving past. I knew you were going to the cure. oh well it sonds lke ou may have had plans anyway. well there is always next time

Tooele Brezoff said...

NIN is coming in Sept!? Wanna go???

Brandi said...

I love the Cure. I bet the concert was great!