01 May, 2008

LOLOL!!!



This morning- I helped the kids get off to school- and about 2 minutes after they left- Kira ran back in and told me she had gotten wet by accident stepping off the curb- and wanted to change really fast. I told her " hurry! hurry!" She did. Then ran down the stairs yelling " BYE MOM!!!"

I just arrived home- from work about 30 minutes after the kids. She ran out to hug me. "Kira. is this what you wore to school?" "Yes, all the girls loved it!" I bet they did.



6 comments:

geekgrrl said...

Kira's going to be a fashion designer. You mark my words. ;)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ha! That's great! But yu know what? Kira would look cute in ANYTHING! Why can't I look like that in zebra print and tye dye?kelli

Just Us said...

How adorable is that! lol, that seriously is so cute. And the other post is right, Kira does look cute in anything!

Me and the Boys! said...

Its the new fashion of the school :)

sharpest family said...

So cute! I laughed so hard. It looks like something my daughters would love.

Tooele Brezoff said...

That is so funny! She is a fashion Diva in the making!