An exciting, funny, entertaining and seriously compelling piece of popcorn entertainment that sits at the top end of comic book movies.
There you go, my review. (it was also super fun to go with Lorelei, Mark, Sam, Dad, Jessica, James, Braxton and my kids.
Last night Bonnie, Aaron and their girls came out. We had yummy taco soup and lemon bars! I miss her way too much and remembered why I love her so.
4 comments:
It was so fun to see you. Now it's your turn to come here. Hopefully it will get warm soon so we can enjoy a water day! Your kids are so big, I can't believe I've missed so much!
Derrick is dyeing to see it. Glad you gave it a good review. kelli
oops, don't have a clue how to spell 'dyeing' but you know what I mean...like to die, drop dead, kick the bucket...
I saw it Friday and loved it!
Post a Comment