14 July, 2011

A big huge Ketchup- er... Catch up.

The day after we took Juliet's 3 month pictures, I became really sick. It just got worse and worse and after my second trip to Dr. Spector, I found out I have a big old pneumonia and a sinus infection. What a terrible way to start the summer! It was rough. I was not getting better- and with a threat to be put into the hospital, I sent my kids to Smithfield (which by the way was so wonderful. All I had to do was ask and Dave's parents came right away. 400 miles in a weekend, and it was so generously given) and my mom came to help me and take care of Juliet when I slept. (She was awesome too- took a week off of work.) I started to feel a little better- so exhausted, we went to Cherry Hill for our Robison Reunion. I had a great but hard time! Juliet actually slept wonderfully in the tent and it was a good time had by all.

Then round two started! My sinus infection about hit me flat and sickie I was again. It was not until last weekend that I started to feel better! (Thank goodness! I am so tired of it!) But here is the confession. I did not take a picture of a growing baby for that entire month. I hope someday she forgives me! My 3 older children even asked if I had been doing it... but no.

But a lot has happened! Juliet can roll- both ways. She is much better at front to back for now. She belly laughed. For Dave. On his 37th birthday. Kira turned 10. We have all of our children in double digits...or no digits this year. Juliet found her feet. She thinks they are awesome- I think its adorable. She now plays with toys, and sings. She has grown leaps and bounds. When I finally started to feel better- I brought out my camera- and my family is bound and determined to catch up- picture wise. So I apologize...but not really....Juliet loves the Bumbo. Its this fabulous chair that helps her sit up. I could use 2 more! She also loves sitting in it in front of toys.
Seriously cute- right?
Juliet
When she started to get mad, Nicole- grabbed her. She does not like her to be unhappy.
Juliet and Dave at the 4th of July Parade. The kids thought Juliet looked so cute holding the flag. So Jordan took a million pictures. I have to show them...sorry.
Love her lips in this one.
Her eyes are doing this changing business. All the others were settled by 2 weeks... but not Juliet's! I wanted her to be green like mine...and to have brown, blue, and green eyed babies! But had resigned to another blue eyed beauty. Until about 3 weeks ago when they started to wig out. Look! Could I get my green eyed girl after all?
Cute pic. Flag in focus. Baby not.
She is so American...She eats drinks and breathes it! Or just eats it!
Green eyes???

Sick of eating the flag...
Red, White, & Cute!
On our Swaner Family Reunion we Hiked to Bloomington Lake. It was pretty frozen over, but still so beautiful!
Jordan crossing the clearest water ever.
WOAH!
Oh NO!
LoVe My SoN!
Kira fixing her sock
Kira, Myah, and Desmond
A blurry Skyler
SO Beautiful
Bloomington Lake

We decided to drive home south from Bear Lake instead of from Logan Canyon. It was so lovely!
Kira was playing with Juliet this morning. It was darling...so Jordan took some pictures. Sadly, It does not capture the cuteness very well!
Tongue
Little Sissy and Big Sissy
again...Green eyes maybe???

Ok. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I'm so sad that you have been so, so sick. I hope it really is over and done with. Juliet is a Doll baby! Has there ever been a more darling baby?? She is so cute. and your other kids are just as adorable, pretty and handsome. I'm glad you've had some summer fun- Love the pics!