Things are wild. Wild like, I can't believe its been 4 weeks since a dime has come into this house, and yet, we are alive.
Wild like, our kids have a million things to do, and we have yet to fall over dead...though we are coming close.
Wild like, Dave has interviewed for jobs, and still does not have one. He has never interviewed for something he has not walked out with...most people realize he is a good catch!
Wild like, its Christmas, and I am thankful that I can borrow a sewing machine so the kids get one item to open. I hope Dave and I enjoy the cookies I will wrap up for us!
Wild like, I feel like at 35, and spending years getting to our good place, where we could do somethings we wanted from time to time, and not worry about making bills, is gone, and we are starting over...like 20 year olds.
Wild like, falling for no reason, trying to avoid squashing our baby, but managing to smack my face on the car as I go down, breaking my glasses, and feeling like I have been punched in the face.
Wild like, this pregnancy adding another complication...because I am OLD, and having Gestational Diabetes. (Thankfully, my blood sugar is in range the 4 times a day I have had to check- JUST with diet and no pills! Let's hope it lasts!!!)
Wild like, having to now get glasses, without income, and having to wear coke bottles, because that is the best we can do!
Wild like, not being able to wake up in the morning because I am so tired. I am excited to sleep a bit later on Christmas morning!
Wild like, despite all the trials I feel like we are having, knowing that I have a wonderful family, love, support, food, and a home, and feeling more blessed than most people are on this planet. I know that my Father in Heaven is very mindful of us, and knows of our struggles and prayers. He is holding my hand, and keeping me calm, in what otherwise could be disastrous. Feels like a wild roller coaster, yet I am securely fastened to my seat, and I am not falling out. That is kinda wild.
Does not mean that its still not hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been wondering how you guys have been holding up. I'm sorry to hear about all of the stuff that you are going through. You're in my thoughts.
You're amazing! I just adore you! So glad you're pregnancy is going great for the most part! And I miss seeing you so much!
I admire you so much Gabrielle! We will be thinking about you and your family this holiday season. I can't wait for your new little one either!
Post a Comment