
Of course we took the family to see the lights at Temple Square. Why wouldn't we take advantage of a bright, colorful, and free source of entertainment?
Its only 35 minutes away from home and with a free parking pass, it seems silly not to go! The weather was actually perfect that night, cold but not usual Utah December cold! Our friends met us there, light seeing we went! I also learned a fun trick! My friend said you can pick up 6 yummy Lion House rolls for a deal, and that is what she did! I may have to do that sometime! I had a hard time keeping up with my family, because- well...I am slow, and carrying around my 31/2 lb baby can be a workout!
Alex came with us! We missed Annabelle!
My bum was FROZEN to that bench! Brrr!


Nicole HATES being cold. She reminds us of that a lot....

Kira LOVED pictures by the temple!
Me and my 3 girls!

It was busy, but not bad at all!
Kira told me I h ad not had a picture with her once all night! She remedied that!We had a wonderful Christmas also! We decided to spend more time in Cache Valley this year because our families could make our Christmas merrier than we could have at home. We spent 2 nights at Dave's parents and one at my Mom's. The kids were spoiled by the people who love us, and we loved it! The kids had no idea that they would get a thing this year, because they know its been hard, so boy were they excited to open gifts! It was funny to watch! Too many generous people...the kids had no idea that Santa Claus was still real. I did not take many pictures... I was too wrapped up in talking and laughing and resting and cooking and ya know, Christmas stuff. But a few works...
My Mom's Tree
Just up!
(Nicole does NOT love to be awake! Her sleep is so few and far between...Stooopid insomnia!)
My mom- is ridiculous... gifts for her 17 grandkids and 10 kids... she is a goof...but ya know, when you pick up Halloween Costumes at .50 a piece, why not by everyone one???
Nicole checking out her sock
Getting a new blouse for Church
Nicole is wondering WHO knew she needed new art supplies??? 
Kira could not WAIT to rip that brush out and use it! She has been brushing her hair every hour since!
Our gift passer-outer.
He had to sort out who was there and who was coming later. and occasionally finding one for himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment