You know- we only knew that Nicole was a girl. With Jordan he hid from us...all 4 ultrasounds...too shy to let us know. On the night we had him, the anticipation was so much fun that we we were glad we did not know. Kira we just elected not to know from the beginning. But this time, we would like to wait, but realize that in our current situation, we need to prepare more! So tomorrow it is!
To the point...right...I will not be calling anyone to share our news. I won't post it here...for a while...not because we do not want to share...but because our family has come up with a cute idea! We have worked on it all weekend, designing, testing, and re-testing. Are you excited yet??? We will be handing/sending out these:
Our very own Gender Scratch offs! (Hee hee...I know...its silly...but you KNOW you wanna get one!!!) So if you wanna know, get a card, and can't wait a few weeks.... send me a message! If you are here in Tooele, I will bring one by, and if you are away, send your address, and I will mail them! Our first batch will go out Tuesday morning. Our kids will be scratching theirs off Tuesday morning at breakfast! We are just excited!Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Wait so Tooele people get to know BEFORE your sisters? Not cool. They should not get delivery until Friday. You have address right?
Post a Comment