I can't believe that I have 2 teenagers! Jordan just turned 13 this Sunday, and its now real! Boy teenagers are definitely different that girl teenagers. I do have spouts of attitude, but its much much MUCH less. Jordan is a fantastic kid. How I love him! He is funny and smart, and knows just when I still need him to be my little boy too. He is responsible and kind, and tells funny jokes...mostly he claims that it is a Brother Nelson joke, but hey! I am ok with that! Give credit where credit is due!
Samantha Q is a dolly
Beautiful Annabelle
Samantha Q is a dolly
Beautiful AnnabelleI worked really hard for him to have a nice birthday party! I cooked all day Saturday! I roasted pumpkins, make 70 rolls, I made cake and frosting, and prepped for out conference hot soup birthday party! We had Taco Soup, Creamy potato soup, and Thai Pumpkin soup, yummy rolls and a HUGE white cake with key lime butter cream frosting! 
Thanks for a beautiful decoration job Teresa!
It was super yummy! Jordan loved his family, dinner, and gifts!
New Fishing Pole, tackle bag, and all the gear from Nanny and Poppy
A new Fishing vest from Poppy!
Jordan LOVES! this magic tricks!
Dave on the way too small new BMX Jordan loves!
It turned out to be such a nice day. (sidebar: I was so pooped out, I did absolutely NOTHING yesterday! I crocheted and napped. Its all I could muster!)
Thanks for a beautiful decoration job Teresa!It was super yummy! Jordan loved his family, dinner, and gifts!
New Fishing Pole, tackle bag, and all the gear from Nanny and Poppy
A new Fishing vest from Poppy!
Jordan LOVES! this magic tricks!
Dave on the way too small new BMX Jordan loves! Happy Birthday my sweet wonderful- favoritist boy in the entire world! I love love love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jord! Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment