03 January, 2010

Things that freak me out.

  • Wind shield wipers that go too fast for the amount of rain that is falling.
  • Spiders
  • Can't cook anything until I clean the kitchen- even a PB&J
  • Tooele water
  • When I hear a noise in the house and Bauer freaks out
  • Stinky Kid Shoes
  • Wet toothbrush- and its mine!
  • gravy in a can
  • orange ink
  • cats rubbing on my legs (oh the hair!)
  • The bathroom at Albertson's on North Temple. (ok- I better explain. When we drove to the Doctor's office after I had my miscarriage this summer I was afraid I that we REALLY should stop asap. So I had the option of a gas station or an Albertson's. It was so scary foul that I made Kira make Dave bye me some Lysol and clorox wipes while I waited. It was the foulest place I have ever been... if it had not been so dire...I should have gone to the gas station!)
  • Not being able to find Kira. Sometimes her andAmber "disappear."
  • seeing kids in people's cars without their seat belts.
  • people who text and drive.
  • Not having a top sheet. Ew- when we went on our cruise in October they had bottom sheets- and then the duvet- thats it. I guess its "European" but it drove me crazy- a whole week with no top sheet.
  • Brushing my teeth while Pregnant.

Ok- I am totally neurotic. I know I am. What freaks you out?

6 comments:

happy mom said...

I am with you on some of those things.

~Jordyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Jordyn said...

Tooele water freaks me out too! And spiders that's my worst one ever only I am not just freaked out by them. I am how you say... what is the word...terrified of them.

Tooele Brezoff said...

the top sheet thing what the crap is with that, ALL my kids hate the top sheet even Bryan words can not express the ickyness I feel.
I have so many other things that freak me out from mirrors at night to mentos. The list is just too long! but I do like my harry all safe in his little spider cage munching on crickets! Wahahahah

Alienfloyd said...

Cheetos, top sheets, velveeta, milk, eggs, my dreams, the Blue man group, social injustice, Nazi's, not having guns, and Celine all FREAK me out!!!

stephschmidt said...

Oooh, I'm with Lori - mirrors at night TOTALLY freak me out!