My father in law came to our house a week or two ago. and yah- I am not a good hostess at all. I didn't make a thing, and when anyone was hungry they made what they could find. He finally made hamburgers and it was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten! I have wanted nothing else since!!! I think Dave is so sick of me saying "I want a hamburger."Last night on the way home from Ogden, I repeated the phase of a thousand times a day, and he said he knew just the spot. He was going to get me a hamburger!!!! Oh I was elated! We went to 5 guys burgers and fries! Have you been there???? Have you partaken of hamburger heaven??? I could go on and on about my hamburger all day long! It was the most wonderful burger ever created by man that went into my belly! This place is fabulous! The meat is never frozen- no heat lamps in the place and cooked to order. All the burgers are one price and the cheeseburgers are another...what ever topping you want- is free! (They have A-1!!! Mental note for when my stomach loves A-1 again!) I had an amazing burger with onions, lettuce, tomato, mayo, cheese, and mushrooms. Holy cow...and then we just got a large fry to share...the best fries in the world. I love those 5 guys. I am wondering if they will move in for a few more weeks.
I know this all sounds so silly- and yes, silly it is...but the only thoughts in my mind are hamburgers. I want nothing else- I wake up craving them, and I sit here desiring one now. How I wish I had a hamburger...I need to buy the fixings tomorrow.... I have eaten all the ground beef in the house and if the neighbors do not lock their doors- I will be eating theirs too!!!
9 comments:
that's great! a whole post dedicated to burgers. must've been good!
Love Five Guys Burgers...the fries are cooked in peanut oil so I avoid those, but I love the burgers. Grilled onions and mushrooms with A1 or hot sauce or barbeque or why not all three :)
That's kinda funny because when I am pregnant I crave hamburgers too and it kinda digusts me (you know me!). Guess we don't get enough iron or something.
Matt recently tried 5 guys and said they must have crack in them, because they are so good and addictive!
It must be lunchtime or something, because that burger and fries look SO good. Wow. SO GOOD!
You sound like me only with pizza! All I ever want is pizza! I haven't liked burgers for awhile. They used to be my favorite. Guess this baby just doesn't like burgers!
That's so funny. With Maddy I always craved green apple laffy taffy. Babies sure do mess with your appetite, that's for sure!
I had one of those 'hamburger pregnancies' too. I loved them, but I couldn't stand the smell of them cooking in my house. So we either went out, or Derrick had to grill them outside.
And...we just got a 5 guys. Haven't been there yet. I know if I do, I'll keep going and that might be a problem.
That's funny, I need hamburgers alot too! But beware of all that fat! Oh, and the other night, I wanted egg rolls so I ordered 3 orders of them, and at 5 and a half egg rolls!
Ate I meant I ATE five, not at five.
Post a Comment