13 July, 2009

Moving in the right direction?

I am getting behind. Even though (for me) life kinda stopped a week ago, things have still been moving along without me. I guess its time for me to stop being so self involved, and move with it...but its just so hard! I am still trying to deal with the idea of not being pregnant, still feeling bad that I am SO HAPPY, to get a BREAK from being pregnant- thought I would change it in a heartbeat, if I could have our baby back, and so emotionally drained, I forget which is up and which is left right now. I thought I was doing pretty good finally... then Friday came. Oh how Friday kicked me in the butt and set me back the 5 days I had survived. I feel like I am back on day 3. I just miss him so badly. I wish it would have happened before I was so attached and dreaming of his little face. Maybe that would have been worse. I don't know. I have had the most amazing friends during this time! I have had DELICIOUS food brought to me, chocolates, flowers, letters, phone calls, hugs, and talks. they have meant the world to me! I hope I am going to survive when people move on, and I have not! I am so scared for that! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I must write a few things, before I forget about them. Not that they were not important, I am just not in a place to think about much right now.
The day before we lost the baby, we were lucky enough to have a fun breakfast at Cherry Hill with David's family. Everyone except for Micheal was there, and I think it was really great for Dave to see everyone. (I think he is bombarded by Robisons and Woods so much, he may even start to think he is one!) It was a lovely day for him and the kids. I was not doing well AT ALL- but that was back when I was pregnant and I was never doing very well! ( I was feeling so icky I did not take any pictures and I have to steal them form everyone else!)

This is Uncle Paul and Aunt Carma. Dave's FAVE Aunt and Uncle. They are so sweet and loving. We love them! Dave and I have driven to Oregon and visited 3 times. So cute.

I went to Idaho and Kelli took care of me (seriously the sweetest thing in the whole entire world) for 2 nights. My kids had a wonderful time, and I am glad the kids can say they actually did SOMETHING this summer! I was so out of it- I again took no pictures!

Last night after dinner (which I made...Can you believe it??????????) we decided to take a Sunday Drive. We decided that we were doing to FINALLY drive up Middle Canyon and see if you really could see into the Mine from the backside. Holy cow! It was amazing! So incredibly fantastic! Come to Tooele, Let us take you up there!!!!! Sadly, we only had the Iphone with us for pictures. The pictures do not show the AMAZING scale of this giant hole! It was shocking! It was way way up there, and on the way down we had a GORGEOUS view of Utah Lake- but so worth it! We also made a campfire near the bottom and had some s'mores! Mmmm!

Michelle brought me a little gift that made my heart so happy- I kinda cried my eyes out- but it was the nicest gift I have ever received. She brought me the little blue one. I love it!
Kira was baptized this weekend and it was so wonderful, and so important, and such a great day it deserves a post of its own. Tomorrow.

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

You're sure making me wish we'd stayed and gone for a ride up the canyon. That looks really cool. We'll make a trip out of it soon. Hopefully before soccer hits.

Tooele Brezoff said...

what a fun Sunday Drive! we have taken drives and the whole time the kids just say pigs poop, horses poop cows poop. it is Great!

Stephanie said...

Gabe, I really want to talk to you. I asked Dave for your phone number but haven't heard back from him yet. We'll talk- soon or later- I understand about everyone moving on, that's where I am. Hang in there and keep going!