I Love my life.
I love my dear sweet husband, who the sun rises and falls with in my little world. I love my amazing children, who keep me laughing and trying for. The thoughtful things that just tumble out of their mouths- WITHOUT thought- it is just a gift children possess. (Why do we lose that???) People who have served with kind words and deeds. How they are touched to make my day easier is Divine- no doubt about it. My All Knowing Father in Heaven , who knows me well enough to take care of me the way I needed.
The Love all around me fills my heart, and fills the empty spaces. I am so very blessed. Grateful for such.
On my Birthday, my family all came together to surprise me. We had a great dinner, and yummy desserts. My mom even gave me something I had wanted for a while... (its a little foot pedal to sit where ever you are- like under a desk - to get a bit of a workout. I had wanted it for the countless hours spent breastfeeding- like killing two birds with one stone... but now, not so important...)
There is this picture on the box of a woman about...55-60. My mom had put a caption- "Look! She is 34 too!!!" Tell me she was not inspired to write that- instead of wrap it?! I laughed so hard- I could have pee'd myself! It was so stinking funny! Laughter- for me- is amazing medicine!!!! So happy Birthday to me! 34! How did that happen????Thank you to everyone. Really.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday. I can always remember your birthday because it is my parent's anniversary. I remembered before it happened, but I have really struggled with dates since being back in Japan (dang time difference). I meant to email you on your birthday, but missed it. Sorry.
It was really fun to have you over and spend good time with you on your birthday. I'm so sorry about the sushi thing. I hope it was at least half as fun as that would've been. .....next time maybe. Loves!!
Post a Comment