March 5th was called a "fun day at sea."
For some of us it was more fun than others. It was super rocky! We all had to put our sea legs to the test! Nicole was sick almost as soon as we woke up. Thankfully between her motion sickness medicine and a very wise Romanian waiter, she was able to stave off the nausea. (She did sleep for 4 hour though!)

We did all sorts of fun things! More Golfing.
A towel folding demonstration. ( Nicole has been making them ever since!)
A hairiest chest competition. (More on that later!) Swimming. 



Ice sculptures, Dance Lessons, Hot Tubs filled with New Friends, Toothaches.
Our last dinner with our hilarious wait staff. And our last sunset at sea.
And Hurry Hurry Hurry Must take a picture of the Gorgeous Ship!!! 
It was a wonderful day- hard to see it all come to an end!







So I took a whole pile of pictures so I could see them all forever and ever. Sadly- it will barely be enough to commemorate our Fantastic! vacation. I finally had the sense to take pictures of some of the glorious food.
For some of us it was more fun than others. It was super rocky! We all had to put our sea legs to the test! Nicole was sick almost as soon as we woke up. Thankfully between her motion sickness medicine and a very wise Romanian waiter, she was able to stave off the nausea. (She did sleep for 4 hour though!)

We did all sorts of fun things! More Golfing.
A towel folding demonstration. ( Nicole has been making them ever since!)

A hairiest chest competition. (More on that later!) Swimming. 



Ice sculptures, Dance Lessons, Hot Tubs filled with New Friends, Toothaches.
Our last dinner with our hilarious wait staff. And our last sunset at sea.
And Hurry Hurry Hurry Must take a picture of the Gorgeous Ship!!! 
It was a wonderful day- hard to see it all come to an end!







Poached pears,
Chocolate melting cake, (probably the favorite)
Baked Alaska,
and the Short Ribs. (those were amazing!)
I guess we are just going to have to go back! WE Loved being with Dave's Parents. They are two fabulous people! My heart is full. I am SO GRATEFUL that we have all become so close. Who Knew that was going to happen 5 years ago??? Lucky us! (Next time- we FLY!)

Chocolate melting cake, (probably the favorite)
Baked Alaska,
and the Short Ribs. (those were amazing!)
I guess we are just going to have to go back! WE Loved being with Dave's Parents. They are two fabulous people! My heart is full. I am SO GRATEFUL that we have all become so close. Who Knew that was going to happen 5 years ago??? Lucky us! (Next time- we FLY!)

4 comments:
That food looks yummy. Just looking at it make me hungry. What a fun trip. It is always nice to come home and sleep in your own bed.
actually, it was a little nicer sleeping on the ship! there beds are so comfy! and I think our bed is pretty nice..... they are just nicer!
Oh that looks like so much fun. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you! Also, I think you should most definitely come to the Treehouse Museum with us. We are going on Friday morning (leaving at 9 to get there by 10 hopefully). I tried calling but again I think I got the wrong number, even though I called two different numbers and got the same answering machine...how does that happen?? So please come, because I convinced Maryann to come and I basically said you were coming because I would make you. ;) So there's my super long message!
I love all the photos! I am so happy you guys had a great time!!
Did the wraps work for your swimsuits?
Post a Comment