HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
For us- 2007 was such a great year! So many wonderful positive things happened- I almost hated to see it go. I could list things for hours- but here is my top 3:
- We bought a beautiful new home!
Technically its the first house we ever picked out. (last one we assumed) - We left I-15. What an evil evil interstate!
Dave just drives to work- never breaks, never consider ramming into the idiot in front of him. - Our children play outside now, they walk to school, and they have scores and scores or neighborhood friends.
You may notice all of this has to do with
Tooele!
We just LOVE it here. We never plan on leaving! No more big city for us.
We had a wonderful holiday season. I think it was our happiest Christmas ever- We actually did not spend hardly any money- but it really was our happiest Christmas ever. We had lots of company, lots of car rides singing Carols, and lots of Christmas spirit around us.
We are thankful for our many blessings and look forward to a great new year! The only thing that would make our family happier would be to have better bonds with loved ones, hope that we always forgive and give others second chances, and that we grow closer to our Father in Heaven this year.
Tooele!
We just LOVE it here. We never plan on leaving! No more big city for us.
We had a wonderful holiday season. I think it was our happiest Christmas ever- We actually did not spend hardly any money- but it really was our happiest Christmas ever. We had lots of company, lots of car rides singing Carols, and lots of Christmas spirit around us.
We are thankful for our many blessings and look forward to a great new year! The only thing that would make our family happier would be to have better bonds with loved ones, hope that we always forgive and give others second chances, and that we grow closer to our Father in Heaven this year.
2 comments:
You need to hop on over to my house I am positive (almost) that we can help in the picture problem. So when are you coming? we need to get together, it has been too long.
i am so happy you found my blog and I am just as happy to read yours!! Movie Night SOON!! and No I have never seen Boobaa we ducked that freak show!! My sister let her kid watch Teletubies and that kid is 8 and still does not speak right!
Post a Comment