22 January, 2008

and with a side of Hot Chocolate.


So for Family night- we headed out into the cold for some fresh snow sledding. 6 new inches maybe? But one problem with evening sledding- its SO cold!!! We last about 47 minutes! We had a great time!!! Kira was so tired- Dave had to pull her pack up the hill in the sled- but it was very cute.

We had hot veggi soup and biscuits when we returned home. WE meant to drink Hot Chocolate- with the cold and the starving children we absolutely forgot! (can you believe it?!)




Did we learn anything? YES!
a. Bring the hot cocoa with us to the sledding location
b. Dave has the best sledding attire. (ski pants and gloves)
c. Our sleds are HORRIBLE and we need innertubes or something!
d. We need to go in the day time-Jordan suggested Saturdays- at noon.



When I was almost done I found a picture that I thought was lost! I am so excited- So here it is!
This was taken last winter (February) outside of a great dinner. They are my great friends Jeremiah and Rachel! With Bently (aka Core puppy, Lil' puker) Yay! Lost pictures!

1 comment:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Your a better mom than I, I would have sent Bryan out with the kids and stayed home where it is warm!