12 February, 2015

Not a photo dump.

Things have been completely emotional lately, I get so tired day of the constant battle I have trying to keep peace in my home. For so many years I thought it was just my parenting skills were seriously lacking. But as I have grown in myself, and found more things out about my own children, I find that less of it is my fault than I thought. First of all, with your oldest child being bipolar, the temperament of the family revolves around that child. In fact when she is good, we are all good. When she is manic, we are own man. It's really hard to explain but the thing I understand the most is that instead of beating myself up or feeding my children up, I eat all of my feelungs.
Not helpful. There is so many victories on this topic but there are so many failures to maybe tomorrow I'll try to talk about them more.

No comments: