21 June, 2013

Kickin' my booty

Sometimes I need to think more of my self.  I beat myself up.  My daughter always teases me.  One day I made a series of really flighty mistakes.  Nicole turned to me- and said- "Mom! What is up with you?"  and I responded with the first thing that came to my head.  "Wow!  I hate being stupid. Its so annoying!"  While it was a light moment and then we all laughed- I kinda think about that all the time. 

When I make mistakes, I hate being stupid! Its so annoying.
When I let my thoughts turn to anger, I hate being stupid! Its so annoying!
When I get my feelings hurt over trivial stuff, I hate being stupid! Its so annoying!
When I am rather justified in my feelings, sad and angry, but KNOW being so upset that it takes a bit to really calm down, and I KNOW its not going to change the situation, and being angry is what the adversary wants from me, but it was so darned mean and thoughtless and rather hateful really- ITS NOT MY TEST! Its someone else's burden to deal with the game and treatment of people dear to my heart- There I am- being MAD at
MYSELF
because I hate being stupid! Its so ANNOYING!




Why of why and I so hard on myself.  I am fun.  I am kind. I am thoughtful.  I am smart.

I am right?!

Man! I am hard on myself.

No comments: