26 February, 2013

I can't believe it has been two years.  I can't believe that our little miracle has been here for 2 years.  I thought when I had her- my heart would burst.  But (as I should have remembered) I love her so much more now.  Juliet is a sparkle.  A sparkle of sunshine in our family, a sparkle of love, of hope, of silly, of heaven, of spunk, and a sparkle goodness.  How we adore her!  She brings each of us such joy!  If you have not had a baby in your later thirties- I highly recommend it!  Its so nice to appreciate her cuteness!   We all couldn't wait to celebrate her big day. 
She has become seriously obsessed with Elmo.  Her first celebrity crush!   Elmo is who makes Juliet's world go around, and since we all knew it, its basically all she received on her birthday!  She could not have been happier! 

We took an over abundance of photos.  We can't help it, she is a sparkle.
















































Happy 2nd Birthday Juliet!!!

No comments: