Been wanting to steal this picture for a while. Its Juliet's first Thanksgiving. As you can clearly see. I thought she looked awful cute. (with her green eyes.)

Getting behind again...did I not swear that off??? I know. I am terrible. But I guess I can work on that New's Years Resolution. For now- Catch up again! Here are our Holidays in Pictures. It was a wonderful Christmas. I can't remember a better one. It was extra special having a baby's first Christmas again. Loved our day.

Here is my Jordan- getting his traditional stocking From Grandma and Grandpa. He LOVES Tradition. Jordan is the first to remind us of it.

Zac Loved his hat. Juliet is with Dave- not so sure of it!

Idaho Swaners Opening their socks.

Jules warn out- on Christmas day...with her excema showing.

Her Darling Hair bow that Shantel made for her first Christmas.

Desmond and Kelli- He is one cute little boy. He sure plays well with Juliet.

Nicole and Jacob.

He told me that he loved this picture.

Nicole and Kira Christmas morning- playing with her new camera!

This was taken the day after Christmas- as we drove home in the dark.


This too!

This is what Juliet would look like with hair.

Pink Hair.

That would not be weird at all... I think it would be adorable!

Nanny passing out gifts.

Juliet having a bath before Church on Christmas.

I had bought her some new expensive special baby soap because her skin is so sensitive... an hour later she was one huge giant hive! Sorry baby.

Dave opening his camcorder.

Nicole helping Juliet open her Christmas jammies!

Kids ready for bed Christmas eve!
Juliet is becoming a ham!

I pulled out the camera to take pictures of Dave's new project- I said "Smile" and she does! For a while David has been reading and getting interested in making cheese. when we were first married he had no love for cheese. But He said he only ever had MILD (ick) cheddar and an occasional SWISS. So no wonder. But I have thoroughly indoctrinated him and taught him the true meaning of cheese. So he has come to the light, and wants to make our own...So on Christmas Eve- he gave it a go. You have to put certain enzymes in it,

separate the curds and whey, get to temp,

then form.Bryan B. came over and they made Mozzarella.

(ok- so that was the WAY EASY version, but you get my point...)

Then Ta Da! Caprese Salad! It was wonderful!

We went to see my Grandma on her 94th Birthday. Then my Daddy and I went out to lunch. He had his first 5 guys burger.

Of course we had to see the lights at Temple square.

Do you love Jack's Triceratops hat???

The temple spire through the lights of my favorite tree.

Nicole and Hollee...freezing.

I love that place!

Juliet's first Christmas lights.
2 comments:
Can you make me some yummy cheese?? Do you know how precious your baby is?!! I love all the pics. I am getting very excited about March!!!!
I Love all the fun pictures!!! I think I love Jewels bald head better then the pink hair! :)
Post a Comment