02 August, 2010

An end. Close to an end of another.

It was too late- for us anyway. I guess the festival changed last year. Now they run a mini version all summer long with weekly themes. The weekend of our anniversary was a cowboy version of Shakespeare. If you know anything about about David and I we are true lovers of Shakespear and own overything. We have read everything...and me- over and over. To be tortured through some cowboy themed show would have been unbearable! Ugh! So That's all folk. No more talk of the the Festival of the American West. I do plan on a Christmas visit from time to time, and taking the little one to see baby animal days in a few years. But really. The idea of the "festival" is over!

We DID have a nice day...after a serious hic-cup earlier in the day. We had a nice dinner and a nice date. But really- we have dates all the time. I am lucky I know.

Now to move on to the next phase of summer. Getting ready for school to start. Means a trip to the uniform section of Old Navy. Not glamorous- I know, But is a uniform glamorous??? No. But Blue and yellow polos for $5 is pretty amazing. I will order some plaid from French Toast, but the cheapie items just saves money for bigger and better items in the future!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Hey you!
You actually randomly won my giveaway for the Terra Chips. So email or fb me your address and I will have them ship the chips to you.

Hope you are feeling well!
We started school this week and it is wearing me out already.
I wish my kids had to wear uniforms. It would be so much easier to shop for back to school clothes!