I have written a few posts, and when I am ready, and in some cases, when they are ready, I will publish them. lol
Having camera problems again. That does not help!
Its been a great albeit rough summer! We have been super busy and tired, and hopeful for the future, even though things may seem bleak to some, for us, things are working out alright. Having Dave home all the time is fun. He takes care of us as usual, and is as busy as ever, but he gets to eat 3 meals a day with us. That is fun!
I am not really looking forward to going back to school, but I suppose by the time school starts, I may be ready. I think October sounds fabulous.
My heart is feeling pretty tender these days, and I pray for strength and faith every day. I have had a hard time opening up about how I feel the last year, because it seems like a tender sore spot is to fragile to expose, but I may be ready soon. Bear with me, and send love to my anxious heart. I need it. Will write soon, no more of this silent treatment from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been waiting hopefully for some posts from you and wondering if everything was okay. I know what you mean about some things feeling too tender to share. But I hope you know that I am sending lots of love and good thoughts your way because you always do that for everyone else. We are rooting for you all the way from here!
Post a Comment