We are just gonna clean the house, and then make valentine treats for Nicole's friends and some awesome ladies! Woooo!
I LOVE my 3 little valentines. They are beautiful wonderful children. Jordan is so helpful and thoughtful to other people. Kira is so silly and wants to lay in bed and READ with me. (FINALLY a kid after my own heart! Jordan can't read encyclopedias in bed- they are too heavy...) and Nicole, who is so smart and independent. A girl who still loves me- even after I sent her to the principal's office yesterday. (yep- I sent my own kid. I have never seen her so furious!)
Who could ask for greater kids?
Can't wait to make Dave a fantastic dinner Sunday night- and maybe a little surprise!
3 comments:
wow. i can't even imagine how mad she was. that's funny.
sorry we are still giggling over the trip to the office! You are a great mom! I hope your dinner turns out wonderful!! Happy Valentines day!!!
Your blog is really excellent !! I really enjoyed reading this article...
Term Paper
Post a Comment