03 September, 2009
I want to say a word about a special gal! Someone who has been a great friend. Even these last few weeks, new job- she has taken time out of her day, and bring me a nice lunch to school- as a token of her friendship. It is not lost on me- She is a wonderful gal! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am surrounded by amazing people- Actually. Its a blessing (sorry ladies- I would not wish anything on you) to be surrounded by such beautiful people who have been through the same thing I have. They understand enough to know that while the rest of the world is so quick to forget-and move on- we have not forgotten. It does not mean I dwell on our lost baby day in and day out, but he is in my thoughts often. My family does not get it. I would not have made it with out these people. I love them beyond words. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amen, sister! I still think about you often too. And totally understand where you are coming from. Someone told my mom I need counseling the other day. Well, they can go jump in a lake. I'm totally normal, this is just a hard thing and if you haven't been through it, you usually can't understand. And if you're a man then it's hopeless! Just my ranting... Sorry!
I'm so happy that you feel loved; I hope that you always do!
Post a Comment