
Something happened last week that made me go back and recall a situation from my youth. It boggles my mind that Nicole is about that age and is going to start having these funny things happen to her- that she can look back 18 years later and laugh. I can't BELIEVE she is at that place. I was thinking about being a Beehive. After Young Women's we were playing hide and go seek in the church and a few of us were hiding in the Releif Society room- but since it was PITCH BLACK- it worked out just fine!!! When the boys started to "Find" us- a boy names James Dahle found me- just as he stepped into Bonnie. He turns around and GRAZES his lips on her cheek and he is turning to move away to whomever he steped on. He starts calling out that "Kissed her! I kissed her!" Someone hits the lights and there he is holding on to MY wrist! The boys start cat calling that we were CAUGHT kissing...While I DENY the whole thing. By the next day in school the whole group...and anyone else who would listen... was calling me FRENCHIE!!!
All this while- Bonnie laughing her head off because she knows it is untrue- and that SHE was the one his lips literally RAN INTO!!!!! I was so furious...but now - its just totally funny! I was probably furious because I liked the kid! I can see the SAME thing happeing for Nicole and while its hysterical- its so scarey too!I also won a total Blog makeover! I am trying to think of something tha I will like for a long time and not get sick of....anyone have any ideas?? I should take some new pictures too! OH! And GUESS WHAT!!!!!! My battery charger is FOUND. I am just so happy!
Anyway...me again...just meandering in my mind!
3 comments:
Haha frenchie!!!
Hey Gabrielle! There is no rush. Just let me know when you want your makeover done by e-mailing me thinkflowersdesigns@yahoo.com
and listing what features you want on your site. An example of the ultimate blog makeover would be like how my family blog is. I can also do 3 column blogs or switch the sidebars around etc. Just let me know when you are ready! :)
Frenchie...sounds like a name that just might stick!
Post a Comment