I am doing it! I am going into the bathroom and soaking my ponytail and then heading out for my walk/jog/collapse!
It may keep me cooler...right??? Wish me luck!!!!
If you see me in the collapse phase far from home.... Yes- I want a ride!
*Edit
It worked it worked it worked! I am going to try it again today! Last night I went right in and soaked my pony tail and went. (It was after 8...blogger time is SO Screwball-y) I had a great walk and ran into a GREAT walking partner. (yes... I stole Mare's mom. I just love her.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
soaking the ponytail is a good plan, but still, wait until at least 8:30.
You know if I was there we could just wait until 10:30 or 11 pm and then walk/jog/collapse!
You make me laugh.
I actually exercised today. dropped Jonah off at school at 7:15 and went to the little free park/walking trail thingie. Yeah!
Hope it was fun
So how does it feel to be among the living again anyways? I'm glad you had enough energy to
a) make it all the way to the bathroom to soak your ponytail.
b) go for a walk.
c) come home and blog about it!
You're just bursting with all sorts of energy!!!
Post a Comment