I talk to David through instant message during the day- ALOT. So usually my family knows that if they want to talk to me they know if they IM I will see it as I clean and sit and chat with them. I found the conversation with my sister Michelle comical. Wow - this shows just how thrilling my life is...that I would copy and paste a chat from the instant messenger... I guess I am just that sad.
Gabrielle: CHELL!!
Gabrielle: I just tried to call on the cell phone but I guess I forgot the number
there is lots of money on it, but with virgin you have to put $20 on every 90 days and we havn't so it's not working
i tried to call you too
Gabrielle: oh ugh. I hope you are gonna come! I miss you- we are gonna have a super fun party- so far 12 people have rsvp'd
Michelle: I don't think I can
Gabrielle: thats a humongous bummer
Michelle: I could certainly use a night out too
I am going insane
Gabrielle: I am SURE dad would help with the kids!
why are you going insane?
Gabrielle: I want you to ocme...what excatly is the problem?
Gabrielle: I should not type fast
Michelle: jack has been extremely needy for 3-4 days
Gabrielle: ew- i hate that
he won't let anyone but me help him with ANYTHING
Gabrielle: so tell me why you don't think you can so we can maneuver around it
lol stubborn baby
Michelle: then as soon as the kids come home they are AL over me and don't stop talking until they go to sleep
all*
Gabrielle: yah- that could drive a girl to drink!
Michelle: jack woke up this morning at 9 or 9:30
Gabrielle: thats not too bad.
Michelle: stayed awake for about an hour then i found him sleeping on the floor
he just barely woke up
maybe he's been needy cause he doesn't feel well
Gabrielle: what a nut. Is he getting sick? or just a dirty rotten baby?
Michelle: he slept for 12 hours earlier this week
Gabrielle: SO! you have had a break! you said he wouldn't leave you alone!
Michelle: maybe a grwoth spurt?
nope he won't
i had to kidnap lucy last night for some peace and quiet
Gabrielle: LOL and that helped???
Michelle: it worked for an hour and a half, then both of them sat on me and said book book!
Gabrielle: Well you just did that to your self!
Michelle: i know huh, add more kids to get quiet time
Gabrielle: LOL makes sense to me!
8 comments:
Ugh, what I wouldn't do for just some time to myself!
Sorry it's been rough Chelli. IM is fun and I miss being close to fam, but thank goodness for internet esp. skype!
I think that I relate to Michelle right now. I love it when my kids need me, to a point. When my 8 year old hangs on me, and my 13 year old can't make a peanut butter sandwich for himself....I don't enjoy being needed quite that much. Sounds like she needs a night out.
Gabe, my kids all LOVE the blanket you made for Des. They like to snuggle in it and play with the little end pieces because they're sooooooo soft.
Hey as far as the background goes all you should have to do is take the link I gave you and put it were you put all the other background links. If you need the code I can e-mail it to you. Just let me know I'm glad you like it. :)
If it makes anyone feel any better I enjoyed the Lucy free time. :)he he
Hey, You don't need a therapist. YOU NEED A CRUISE!!! They are so cheap going to Mexico that we could all go. How about it? By the way, You knocked out my eye balls with your red background...nothing shy about you. Of course, we all know you have a "Red" personality....like me... forceful, willfull, strong, stuburn, dominating...all good stuff...right???
I'm sure you did Angie.
Post a Comment