04 February, 2008

Silly and Interesting Things.




So Kelli tagged me- and in her comment, she mentions how she only knows a few in the blogging world...KELLI_ its possible to know less than you!!! So I will take my tag- and pass it on- But if you have already been tagged and I tag you again... you have to post something that will make me laugh! (Yep. Thats me, changing the rules as I see fit!) I will make this about me because this is supposed to be like my journal. Maybe someday I will write in a real one.

6 things about me....

1. Baked goods. Bread, rolls, CINNAMON ROLLS, cookies, biscuits, bread sticks, brownies, cupcakes, lemon bars. Yep- forget the useless candies, chips, icecream, whatever- make the baked goods. ( Someone told me just the other day, the baked goods have fat in them!!! :O)

2. I absolutely love Dirt Pepsi. I do not like any other flavor of soda. AT ALL. I don't want a rootbeer- ever. If I can figure out a healthy Diet Pepsi, I am good to go. (Why oh why does soda have to be so bad for you???)

3. I am totally picky about how my bed is made. It drives me crazy to see how others make their beds as well. I think it has everything to do with making the beds hundreds and hundreds of times in the Jungle Bungalow, Aphrodite's Court, Pirate's Paradise, and Castle of the Purple Dragon. I don't believe the bed in Arabian Nights has ANYTHING to do with this weird obsession. In fact- I know one thing without a a shadow of a doubt- I HATE round beds!!!

4. Dave and I never fight. We get along famously all the time. All the time except one fight a month. I will usually get bent completely out of shape- to insane and abnormal levels, resulting in screaming, crying, and homicidal thoughts. ( well yah not that so much) The thing that makes me the most mad, is that Dave will be so patient and actually almost ignores my behavior. Then the next morning I realize it was the most ridiculous fight in the entire world, have no idea why I was so angry, then apologize to David who laughs at me. He expects the PMS fight, knows when its about to happen, and tells me he will secretly record it one day, so we can have something to laugh at in old age. I always feel like an idiot. ( I think the last one was about the turn signal on the car. or the speed of the windshield wipers.)

5. Growing up my favorite place I ever lived was Rosepine LA. We couldn't go outside without shoes- hook worms might go in your feet. The bugs were HUGE!!! these was a fist size horse fly in the laundry room back porch that my dad had to kill with a unhung door. We had these little mound tunnels all over the back yard- tunnels for the crawdads to get into their homes. We once put bacon on a string to catch one. I do not remember if it worked. We also had to run around the yard kicking them down every time my dad needed to mow the lawn. He would mow- then they would be back the next day. It snowed there once- maybe a half an inch- they rushed us out to the school buses and home we went. All the kids talked of sledding on plastic bags. My sister and I just stood there- almost in shock at the silliness. I loved it there as a kid! But as a grown up thinking back- NO WAY! EW. Bugs are not my friends.

Did I mention there was a pig farm touching our back yard? a little piglet escaped into our yard once. It was fun to catch,

6. Ketchup is the most vile thing on the planet. They took a perfectly delicious tomato, and ruined it!

6 things- there you go! I expect a good laugh or 6 things about you if you have not been tagged.

4 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ha Ha. Good job! Louisiana sounds like a little boys paradise, but no thanks for me!

happy mom said...

I think I already write about myself all the time don't I? I think I may have been tagged by another as well so they may both work together. thanks this was cute!

Tooele Brezoff said...

I am tagged! and I will just have to wait till I have the time and can think of 6 things! right now i am good to think of 1 thing!

Unknown said...

Ketchup is the best thing anyone has ever done w/ a tomato not hte worst by a longshot