I still have not figured that out yet- so that will be in the works a bit longer!
I was asking Jordan's opinion about the site. He asked- "does it have to be so pink?" he may have a point- but he will just have to deal with it for a bit.
Dave said it has potential and wants me to flood it with pictures- I guess he thinks his family is cute?
Last night was GREAT!!! Long awaited game elements added to the Warcrack- little things make me happy!
Another interesting side note: as we were scanning he read Bonnie's post. He and I went to her link together- " Mom who are all those kids? I thought she only had one."
DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM???? Holy CoW- Bonnie- When and where are we meeting! (sad- just seriously sad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment